Value Added Services
- Our Services
- Amha Wehibe
Value added service (VAS) is a term used in telecommunications to describe non-core features. They are generally marketed as premium features and add-ons to basic core functions.
Value added service (VAS) is a term used in telecommunications to describe non-core features. They are generally marketed as premium features and add-ons to basic core functions. It is mainly used for advertising i.e. the action of calling public attention to something. Although they can often operate on stand- alone basis, they are used by telecommunications companies in order to stimulate demand for core services.
1. Short codes
2. Numbers shorter than full numbers which can be used to address mobile SMS, USSD, APP, WEB and MMS messages and voice services from mobile phones or fixed lines.
3. Location Based services
4. Payment transaction services
5. Entertainment and information services
Amha Wehibe is one of Value-Added Service provider in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. We have an agreement with Ethio-Telecom to work on this sector. The objective of this idea is to develop a system that can help peoples to get more knowledge about anything they want by providing important information on the field of study.
Actually, now we are working on Short messaging services:
To subscribe our services, send the following numbers to 6709:
1. Send 1 to 6709 for Health tip.
2. Send 2 to 6709 for Legal Advice.
3. Send 3 to 6709 for Sport News
4. Send 4 to 6709 for History text.
5. Send 5 to 6709 for culture and tourism text.
Please note after your subscription, we will be using 8799 short code to send you the message.